The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.radio-energie.eu are processed under the responsibility of :
41 route de Nonnes
Tél. +33 (0)5 49 21 76 22
Radio Energie processes this data for the following purposes
– responding to user requests sent via the contact form accessible from the following link : www.radio-energie.eu
In this case the processing is based on the performance of a contractual obligation and the data is necessary to respond to the user’s request.
If the user is not identified as a Radio Energie member, the data will be kept only for the time necessary to respond to the request made.
If the user is identified as a Radio Energie member, the data will be kept for a period of 3 years after the last contact with the user.
User data may be transferred to third parties, e.g. Radio Energie’s partner agencies and the company hosting the www.radio-energie.eu website, including outside the territory of the European Union, to countries:
– Which benefit from an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission,
– And when this is not the case, within the framework of a transmission framed by appropriate guarantees so as to preserve the rights and the confidentiality of the personal data of the users.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, amended in particular by Law n°2016-1321 of 07/10/2016 and Law n°2018-493 of June 20, 2018, the user of the website www.radio-energie.eu has the following rights:
– Right to withdraw consent
– Right of access: it allows the user to be informed and to request access to personal data processed by Radio Energie;
– Right of rectification: allows the user to ask Radio Energie to modify or update his personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
– Right to portability: allows the user to request from Radio Energie a copy of his/her personal data in an electronic format and to transmit his/her personal data for use by a third party;
– Right to erasure: allows the user to request Radio Energie to permanently delete his/her personal data;
– Right to object: allows the user to object to the processing of his/her data :
for personal reasons relating to his or her particular situation,
or for direct marketing purposes.
– Right to restrict processing: allows the user to request Radio Energie to temporarily stop processing all or part of his/her personal data if the user has exercised his/her right to rectification or his/her right to object, while Radio Energie investigates his/her request.
The user may exercise his or her rights with Radio Energie by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of his or her identity document with the signature of the holder of the document and specifying the address to which the reply should be sent:
– By email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
– By mail, to Radio Energie 41 route de Nonnes 86100 Chatellerault
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for example the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) in France (https://www.cnil.fr/) and the right to define directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
A cookie is a text file deposited on the user’s computer when visiting a site or consulting an advertisement. Its purpose is to collect information relating to its navigation.
Several types of cookies are deposited on the site www.radio-energie.eu
|wp-settings-time-1||23 days||Cookies associated with the wordpress content management system. For more informations, click here.|
– Cookies de mesure d’audience : ils permettent de recueillir des informations sur la façon dont les utilisateurs utilisent le site www.radio-energie.eu par exemple les pages auxquelles ils accèdent le plus souvent. Ces informations sont utilisées dans le but d’améliorer le site www.radio-energie.eu
|Cookie||Duration of storage||More information|
|_ga||13 months||Cookies associated with Google Universal Analytics. For more informations, click here.|
The user can accept or reject statistical cookies at any time by accessing the dedicated settings page Personalize and learn more.